Karate Thoughts

I needed a place where I could write my thoughts and feelings about karate.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Better Than Last Week

We went round robin again, on Thursday, and today. I kept up, finally. I didn't forget everything, like last week. I really like when we punch-in to everyone, and not just to a small group. We all get experience from the higher ranks--from getting to watch what they do, to receiving advice from them. And, the advice is greatly appreciated!

We also practiced weapons. I finally got to hold a bo staff this week! My nunchucku form is pretty good--I know I have to keep on practicing that constantly. But, I was able to learn the beginning of the bo staff form from Master L. It feels pretty good, so far!

1 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    SoCal university hosts nation's first "God blogging" conference
    What would Jesus blog? That and other pressing questions drew dozens of Christians to a Southern California university this weekend for what was billed as the first-ever national conference for "God bloggers," ...
    I liked your blog and it's going in my favorites file. I have a extra income from home site/blog. It pretty much covers extra income from home and related stuff. Check out the latest online work from home.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home