Karate Thoughts

I needed a place where I could write my thoughts and feelings about karate.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

MidSummer Blues

Wow. I'm surprised to see when I posted last. Time flies during the summer months. I've been pretty busy since the school year ended. And, as promised to my husband, I am taking the summer months off. Let me say now...this...is...torture. Practicing at home is definitely not the same as working out at the dojo. I am not as motivated, and since I'm "taking time off," my brain is telling me to eat more and not exercise! I miss the dojo, I miss the instruction and training, and I miss getting tossed about by my friends.

I've decided that I must step up my workout at home, beginning tomorrow. Since we just got back from vacationing in Colorado (which I LOVED being there), I've decided to get "with" the program and do what I've said I was going to do. My new exercise regimen is about to begin. I have about four weeks until the new school year starts and I want to get a jump on "doing the right thing."

I'm writing this down so that tomorrow when I read this post, I will feel obligated to be serious about beginning. I would hate to post that I haven't been doing anything!

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home